Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snowy soccer

A few weeks ago I had to take Finn to a soccer game. He's on some city league and hates playing because he doesn't "like competitive sports anymore." (Skateboarding is his sole love now.) The Faj Mahal gave us faulty directions and we ended up getting there 45 minutes late. It was snowing and Finn didn't want to play. I told him we'd drive up and at least look and see if they were still playing. Finn didn't want to be seen by his team, just in case I were to not make him go, so he lowered his seat and gave himself a big double chin trying to stay down. (And for some reason, Lars felt the need to scrunch down as well?) I thought they looked funny. And Finn played the rest of the game. Such a champ. And thats all I have to say about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment