Monday, June 21, 2010

This is why Lydia rocks:

This is Lydia:


This is Lydia again:

(I stole these pictures of her facebook and couldn't decide which picture I liked better, so I took both.)

Lydia is my dear friend and even better friends with my brother, Niels, and she is the sweetest person alive. She gave me the coolest Christmas gift - an antique pendant she made into a necklace and a big, bright, awesome butterfly hair clip. She gave me a cloth bracelet one day because she was sick and had nothing better to do than to make bracelets for people. (What?? I know, right?) She gave me a cute pair of earrings she made the other day, for no reason! Tonight she brought by these adorable (and fuzzy - thank you camera phone) cupcakes (for no reason in particular, again) because she is the best.




Also, for the record, even if Lydia wasn't always showering me with gifts, I would still love her because she is so sweet and such a good, kind person.

d

Love her!

2 comments:

  1. Natalie! Your outfit in the last picture is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Coryn in saying that your outfit is beautiful on you! Lydia is a wonderful person and I was glad to meet her!!! Hugs and loves to you and Lydia!

    ReplyDelete