Friday, July 30, 2010

Recent Events

We tried a delicious ice cream place my friend told me about called La Michoacana in Provo. They have flavors like dulche de leche, guava, and pine nut, in addition to regular flavors.


lars and andy



Niels got a mullet! I'm totally supportive.



Playing the game of "things" with these besties.


Lars (and all my brothers) get really excited when Allison comes over. I thought it was precious because Lars ran in and gave Allison a big hug.



Lars is totally attached to me and Andy. The other day, Andy and I were in the hammock and, per usual, Lars runs out with us. We're nice and let him sit with us even though 3 people is too many and too sweaty. When I went inside to get something, Lars was in my place when I got back and wouldn't move. I said, "Well, I guess I'll just hang out inside until you're done." Lars ran inside crying (didn't even mean to make him cry!) and when I went to talk to him, he just said, "You always do this!" I said, "Do what?" He said, "You don't let me sit by Andy!" I tried to explain that I like to be by Andy when he comes over since I don't get to see him all the time and teary Lars said, "I like him too, you know."

Poor cute Lars.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh. Why do I laugh so hard at your stories? Because. I just do and I love your blog. The end.

    ReplyDelete