Sunday, August 22, 2010

St. Jorge

I went to St. George to go to Andy's family reunion. Andy and his brother, Rob, both ran into this ball and Rob totally fell over. Rob wanted a retry.



Only to dodge the ball last minute and scamper away.

I also went to St. George to help Celia and Benson load up some grandma furniture for Celia and Benson's new and glam future home.





Sometimes I pretend to tickle people's bums. I don't even know why. I know its immature and unfunny. But I'm sure glad I'm rubbing off on Andy! Poor unassuming Benson.

Then we were distracted for a long time discovering lots of forgotten treasures in the house. Like this weird game:



I LOVE hanging out with Andy, Celia, Benson, and Celia's mom, Gayle.

PS, Celia is officially engaged, in case you didn't get that by now. Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Um, totally played Uncle Wiggly when I was little. I hope you gave it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete