Friday, June 3, 2011

Niels, the high school graduate

Niels graduated. The girl speakers talked about being skinny (sort of), the senior class tried to do a flash mob (seriously, nothing makes me more uncomfortable), and the Faj Mahal was ultra chapped as he tried to navigate through hordes of people to find me and the seats I had saved. Finn, the Faj, and I read throughout the whole ceremony, while Lars played an iPod and my mom listened. It was delightful.


(They couldn't take a normal picture.)


(Note the Faj trying to act unamused as Niels grabs him in a too-tight one-armed embrace.)




(We couldn't really take a good picture, either.)

And now Niels is working on a ranch for an undetermined amount of time, and I didn't realize how much I would miss his yelp-singing, side jabs, idiotic puns, and naked jokes.

3 comments: