Monday, August 22, 2011

Farewell to the Jones/Olivia picture overload.

Two nights before Kimi and Landon moved to Seattle, Niels, Trevor, Steve, Ariel, Matt, Allison and I bombarded them with pizza, salad, and a chunky homemade cheesecake (jk, Niels, it was the best ever). We promised we would come and help them pack and clean, but we mostly just stayed way too late (past 1? sorry guyz), talking, holding baby O, eating, and watching Kimi go through her old trophies and scrapbooks. It was the best ever. We miss them tons and tons. Emily, you were missed.


Matt, Allison, Landon, Kimi, Baby O, me, Steve, Ariel, Tre4.






Kimi, Allison, me, Ariel.


Gah, crossing her ankles. Too cute to handle!




Ariel and Olivia.

Allison and Liv Biv.


Niels kept saying, "Kimi! She's sooo cute. She's so cute."


Trevor melting over little Liv.







And this is what happens every time we hang out past 10 pm with Kimi:




4 comments:

  1. Natalie, I am seriously laughing out loud by myself in my apartment right now. I can just imagine Kimi going through all of her stuff in front of everyone and then passing out on the floor. Also, Matt and Alison look super cute in like the third group pic down. And, Neils knows how to hold baby O the best. AND I wish I could have been there for this because it looks like it was a really fun night. AND, no just kidding that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful baby!! seriously, most beautiful baby girl e.v.e.r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I'm sad I missed Kimi's falling asleep moment! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. First, what was I wearing?? Second, miss this day so much. I want to hold baby Livy again. And Kimi sleeping! So funny.

    ReplyDelete