Friday, July 20, 2012

July 15, 2012 (Zhongli-18)


Me and Sister winters and Sister Wang, my trainer.

Dear everyone!

Wahhh, love you and miss you all so much!

Okay, so biggest news of this week is that our cutie Zhong Jia Yu who was supposed to get baptized on Saturday, got in a car/scooter accident on Thursday night. She's okay, but her face, arms, and knees are all banged up. So she has bandages on them that can't get wet right now, so I don't know when she'll get baptized. She's practically perfect though. When we were with her, she told us, after her accident she thanked Heavenly Father that it wasn't any worse than it was. And when we prayed with her, she thanked God that she could have a trial to help her better prepare for baptism. Geez, so golden. So good. Anyway, I've been really sensitive about it, because I feel all this pressure and the other day she rode up to the church, and one of the elders was like, "Oh, she totally could've gotten baptized!" And I totally bit his head off - I was like, "Do you see her?! She has bandages everywhere!" He was like, "Whoa, I know, I can see. Joking!" Ha, so funny. Anyway, so she's doing great and will hopefully be getting baptized in the near future.

This week I also went to a leadership training meeting in Taipei, so I got to go on exchanges with Chen Jiemei, yeah! So fun. The meeting was awesome. Our cutie president wants us to focus on finding families. Cool. Also, my beloved mtc comp, Sister Winters was there. I never see her, because she's serving on the East Coast, way far away. It's cool to see her, because I realized how much our Chinese has progressed, since we started together.

Oh, and on Wednesday, we all went to the temple. When I was in the Celestial room, I was praying and I just felt this feeling like I didn't want to leave and that my prayers had more power and the people I was praying for were getting blessed more because of the power of the temple. It was a cool feeling.

Sorry, seriously nothing has happened this week, because it's only been a few days since my last p-day. I feel like we haven't experienced a lot of success lately. Boo. I feel like I'm in Taiwan where there are millions of people, so there's got to be hundreds of prepared people everywhere I go. So, I'm trying to be more faithful, more humble, be better at following the Spirit. You know, the usual.

All right, sorry so short. I'm peacing out. Love you all!


Love,
Natalie
  
Shout-outs!
Ariel: Brobro, love finnnally hearing from you, BUT dying a little bit because none of the pictures loaded. Re-send them, yeah?
Kimi/Allison: So happy you guys were all just together! SEND PICTURES! looove you guyzz.
Niels: John Bennion said his nephew is serving in my mission. Who is it? And which Rockstar Diary sister is it?
Lars: Do you have a story about prayer you can tell me? Like, was there a time you had a cool experience with praying? Or how do you know Heavenly Father listens to your prayers? Also, my little investigator who is 11 wants to be pen pals with you!! His name is John. You should write him a letter and tell him some things about you and the USA and I'll give it to him.
erin kolu: love you! can you tell tara jibson to write me pronto? thanks!

All of us sisters with Jia Yu.

My favorite baby. (Her mom cut her hair the other day - ha, so cute!)


Little eggs cooked on the street.
 
Brother Shen, hosing down everyone's cars after church so they wouldn't be so hot.






No comments:

Post a Comment